A South Carolina abortion clinic has been caught on video illegally transporting and selling the bodies of aborted fetuses from a car to a waste management company.
Pro-life group Created Equal say they have exposed illegal transactions of aborted baby parts between a Greenville, South Carolina abortion clinic and Stericycle, America’s biggest biological waste carrier.
BYPASS THE CENSORS
Sign up to get unfiltered news delivered straight to your inbox.
The undercover video purports to show a representative of Greenville Women’s Clinic illegally transporting dead babies in an unmarked passenger car and transferring the aborted baby body parts to a Stericycle waste truck at a local gas station.
WEF Anoint Charles ‘The Great Reset King’
WEF To Force Public To Wear ‘Brain Implants’ So the Elite Can Read Their Minds
Woody Harrelson Slams Big Pharma: 'The Last People You Should Trust With Your Health'
NASA Insider Confesses on Deathbed: I Filmed Fake Moon Landing in 1969
Disney’s ‘Little Demon’ Is Normalizing Satanism and Pedophilia for the Masses
Nostradamus Predicted 'Great Uprising' Against King Charles III
King Charles III Vows To Usher In ‘Great Reset’ Following Queen Elizabeth’s Death
Bill Gates’ Factory Breeding 30 Million Mosquitos Infected With ‘Infertility Bacteria’ Per Week
WEF Orders Journalists To ‘Cease and Desist’ Exposing Secret Globalist Agenda
Infowars reports: The footage caught the attention of the state’s Department of Health and Environmental Control, which issued violations notices to the Greenville Women’s Center and Stericycle.
According to the letter, the actions violate South Carolina’s Infectious Waste Management Regulation 61-105, which include:
– Illegally transferred and storing infectious waste (aborted babies).
– Transferring waste at a non-designated transfer facility (gas station).
– Not having a properly marked transfer vehicle and leak resistant cargo carrying containers.
– Not being registered as a transporter of infectious waste.
– Having no infectious waste management plan.
Stericycle on the other hand violated 5 regulations, including:
– Illegally transferred and stored infectious waste (aborted babies).
– Illegally transferred infectious waste from one vehicle to another at a non-designated transfer facility.
– Illegally accepted infectious waste without a proper manifest.
“We thank the SCDHEC for bringing to light both the unlawful conduct of Greenville Women’s Clinic and Stericycle,” said Created Equal president Mark Harrington.
“We demand the SDHEC shut down both these operations over these violations, not just given a slap on the wrist.”
Latest posts by Baxter Dmitry (see all)
- Stacey Abrams Claims There is ‘No Such Thing’ as Fetal Heartbeats: ‘Manufactured Sound’ - September 24, 2022
- Russia Signs Draft Law To Use Bitcoin For International Trade - September 24, 2022
- Unelected EU President Vows To Punish Italy For Daring To Elect ‘Wrong’ Gov’t - September 24, 2022