105 illegal immigrants have been arrested during a raid in Jew Jersey, with pedophiles and MS-13 gang members among those arrested by ICE.
The criminals were arrested as part of a widespread Immigration and Customs Enforcement operation two weeks ago.
BYPASS THE CENSORS
Sign up to get unfiltered news delivered straight to your inbox.
Breitbart.com reports: Four of the 105 illegal aliens had Interpol warrants, meaning they were wanted in other countries for violent crimes, drug charges, and fraud. At least four of the illegal aliens arrested were either convicted child sex offenders or convicted child abusers.
Balenciaga Pedo-gate Blown WIDE OPEN
Klaus Schwab and George Soros Declare China Must Lead New World Order
Klaus Schwab: ‘God Is Dead’ and the WEF is ‘Acquiring Divine Powers’
‘Passion of the Christ’ Star Claims Hollywood Elite Are Trafficking Children For Adrenochrome
Bill Gates Tells World Leaders ‘Death Panels’ Will Soon Be Required
Justin Bieber: Facial Paralysis Is ‘Punishment’ For Exposing Illuminati Pedophilia
Spanish Royalty Expose Who Really Killed Princess Diana
‘Controlled Opposition’: Dave Chappelle’s Family Say He Was Killed and Cloned by the Illuminati
Michael Jackson Was Murdered for Saying SAME Things As Kanye 13 Years Ago
Error 403: The request cannot be completed because you have exceeded your quota..
Domain code: youtube.quota
Reason code: quotaExceeded
A handful of the illegal aliens arrested were members of gangs such as the El Salvadorian MS-13 Gang or the 18th Street Gang.
ICE officials provided a list of some of those arrested in the raid:
- A 59-year-old Korean national, who has an Interpol warrant to serve his sentence for the crime of indecent acts by compulsion causing bodily injury.
- A 44-year-old Korean national, who has an Interpol warrant to serve his sentence for the crime of distribution of psychotropic drugs.
- A 34-year-old Ecuadorian national, who has an Interpol warrant for the crime of fraud.
- A 54-year-old Russian national, who has an Interpol warrant for the crime of large scale fraud.
- A 35-year-old Ecuadorian national, who has a conviction of forcible touching on a child.
- A 35-year-old Venezuelan national, who has a conviction of distribution of narcotics.
- A 52-year-old Mexican national, who has a conviction of promoting prostitution with a child.
- A 34-year-old Honduran national, who has a conviction of Endangering the Welfare of a Child.
- A 43-year-old Canadian national, who has a conviction of distribution of narcotics on school grounds.
- A 25-year-old previously deported Guatemalan national, who was arrested for aggravated assault and possession of a weapon. An ICE detainer was lodged with Middlesex County Jail but they refused to honor the ICE detainer and released the subject.
- A 28-year-old Egyptian national, who has three convictions for possession and distribution of narcotics.
- A 41-year-old Taiwanese national, who has convictions for extortion and bank fraud.
- A 38-year-old Cuban national, who has a conviction for aggravated criminal sexual contact.
- A 48-year-old Jamaican national, who has convictions for conspiracy to commit robbery and possession of a weapon.
- A 28-year-old El Salvadorian national, who is a member of MS-13.
- A 19-year-old Mexican national, who is a member of the 18th street gang.
- A 31-year-old Mexican national, who is a member of the Surenos-13th street gang.
The majority of the illegal aliens arrested in the New Jersey raid are from either Mexico or Central America. This is the second major illegal immigration raid in the last couple of weeks on the East Coast.
As Breitbart News reported, 50 illegal aliens who were suspected of drug dealing and trafficking were arrested last week in a raid that spread across the New England area’s sanctuary cities, which shield criminal illegal aliens from deportation.
Latest posts by Sean Adl-Tabatabai (see all)
- Video: Satanic Witch Screams ‘BALENCIAGA’ Before Being Burned in American Horror Story - December 3, 2022
- DNC Ordered Twitter To Ban James Woods, According to Twitter Files - December 3, 2022
- Biden Team Illegally Ordered Twitter to Memory-Hole Hunter Biden Story Days Before 2020 Election - December 3, 2022