This clip is taken from the documentary “HIV=AIDS: Fact or Fraud?”. In the clip Dr. Duesberg (professor at Berkeley University, California, and Virologist) explains 10 scientific reasons why HIV cannot be the cause of AIDS.
We have listed the top 10 scientific reasons why HIV cannot cause AIDS below.
1. HIV (like other viruses) is harmless after antibody immunity
2. HIV does not kill T-Cells it infects
3. HIV does not infect enough T-Cells to cause Aids
4. HIV has no AIDS causing gene
5. There is no such thing as a slow virus
6. HIV is not a new virus, so it could not cause a “new” epidemic
7. HIV fails Koch’s postulates
8. AIDS has remained in its original risk groups
9. The international profile of AIDS patients is inconsistent
10. AIDS occurs without HIV infection. Most people with HIV never develop AIDS
The video below goes into detail. Please let us know what you think by commenting below.
Latest posts by Sean Adl-Tabatabai (see all)
- Putin: Allowing Children To Swap Their Gender Is a ‘Crime Against Humanity’ - October 22, 2021
- Biden: ‘Non-Compliant Cops and Emergency Responders Should Be FIRED’ - October 22, 2021
- They All Look the Same: Dementia-Riddled Biden Confuses Black Congressman With Black Mayor During Town Hall - October 22, 2021